Thursday, January 04, 2007

All the places I've never visited but my GPS tells me I have

In my latest map, I've extended my boundaries out of Europe to southern Egypt in the south, and fairly far North to Helsinki. I plan to visit the US in spring, so this will truly distort the scale of the drawing.

The map also includes a series of lat/long co-ordinates for places I've never visited (must be an error during a cold start?). These include:

Univisited place A - Lat: 49 09 38,75 N Long: 5 43 35,84 E : on the outskirts of a small village in the South of France called Parfondrupt

Univisited place B -Lat: 48 36 34 N Long: 4 41 08 E : on the N4 road in the south east of France, nearest town Ecriennes

Univisited place C - Lat: 48 33 26 N Long: 4 35 34 E : again in South East France, near a small lake not far from a town called Arrembecourt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home